20-Pack of Homeward Bound Pet Mini Microchips for only $5.50 each
High quality mini microchip, 1/3 smaller chip and needle than previous kinds. Readable with all universal scanners and most Avid scanners.
Please SELECT YOUR FREQUENCY at the bottom of this page.
Microchip technology has come a long way!
- Smaller than a grain of rice
- 1/3 smaller syringe than standard
- Narrower, finer needle than standard
- US Standard 125 kHz OR ISO compliant frequency 134.2 kHz - your choice!
- Readable with all universal scanners
- Sterile (sterilized with Ethylene Oxide Gas)
- Parylene Anti-Migration coating for permanent positioning
- Includes 6 peel-n-stick labels displaying chip number and barcode
- Meets all ICAR standards
- Disposable, single-use syringe
- Approved for use in pets by USDA/Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service
- Must be activated by owner registration
Need more? Call us for a great deal!
Will your scanner work? The scanners that read these chips are the HomeAgain Universal Scanner, the Bayer/resQ and the AKC CAR/TROVAN scanners. We also sell a scanner on this site that will read any ISO-compliant microchip. Older "AVID" handheld scanners will not read these chips because they were manufactured before the ISO frequency became the worldwide standard.
Do you need a vet's prescription to buy microchips in a syringe? Customers in DE and the US Virgin Islands must email us a vet's prescription for this product.
Customers in CA, CT, IL, ME, NH, NJ and NY may need a prescription if ordering 10 or more of this product. You are solely responsible for following the laws of your state. We reserve the right to refuse any order that may violate any federal, state or local laws or regulations.