Breeder Code of Ethics
1. To provide conscientious care for animals entrusted to me, being constantly attentive to their security, safety and well being, and to place their welfare above all other business considerations.
2. To take every opportunity to learn more about my profession and to improve my services above personal gain.
3. To deal honestly and fairly with every customer served, and to respect their confidence.
4. To encourage responsible pet ownership, and to promote an increased public awareness and acceptance of humane and noble animal programs.
5. To obey all applicable federal, state and local laws governing animal care.