Save almost 20% off the regular cost of a chip and the chip registration! It's like getting the microchip for free! This microchip package is stamped PREPAID and comes to you with a PREPAID registration card. It can be registered online, by mail, by phone or by fax. High quality ISO 134.2 kHz mini microchip, 1/3 smaller chip and needle than previous kinds. Readable with all universal scanners and most Avid scanners.
Save almost 20%! 1 Microchip with PREPAID registration guaranteed
Why buy chips with prepaid registration?
1 in 3 pets will get lost in their lifetime. Without a registered microchip, 90% of them will not find their owner again. Getting lost is the #1 cause of death for pets. A microchip can only help your pet if YOU make sure the chip is registered with a recovery service.
Prepaid registration makes it many times more likely that this chip will get registered, and this lost pet will make it home.
- Smaller than a grain of rice
- 1/3 smaller syringe than standard
- Narrower, finer needle than standard
- ISO compliant frequency 134.2 kHz
- Readable with all universal scanners
- Sterile (sterilized with Ethylene Oxide Gas)
- Parylene Anti-Migration coating for permanent positioning
- Includes 6 peel-n-stick labels displaying chip number and barcode
- Meets all ICAR standards
- Disposable, single-use syringe
- Approved for use in pets by USDA/Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service
- Must be activated by owner registration
Need more? Check out our discounted packs of 100 chips!
Will your scanner work? The scanners that read these chips are the HomeAgain Universal Scanner, the Bayer/resQ and the AKC CAR/TROVAN scanners. We also sell a scanner on this site that will read any normal (not encrypted) microchip. Older "AVID" handheld scanners will not read these chips because they have only limited receptivity.
How to Insert a Microchip
Do you need a vet's prescription to buy microchips in a syringe? Customers in DE and the US Virgin Islands must email us a vet's prescription for this product.
Customers in CA, CT, IL, ME, NH, NJ and NY may need a prescription if ordering 10 or more of this product. You are solely responsible for following the laws of your state. We reserve the right to refuse any order that may violate any federal, state or local laws or regulations.