Starter Kit includes:
20 mini-microchips (your choice ISO 134 kHz or US 125 kHz)
Handheld scanner for ISO 134 and US 125 microchips
Activation Card for each microchip
... and FREE SHIPPING!
Limit: 1 Starter Kit per customer! Thank you!
About our microchips:
- Smaller than a grain of rice
- 1/3 smaller syringe than standard
- Narrower, finer needle than standard
- Your choice: ISO 134 kHz or US 125 kHz frequency
- Readable with all universal scanners
- Sterile (sterilized with Ethylene Oxide Gas)
- Parylene Anti-Migration coating for permanent positioning
- Includes 6 peel-n-stick labels displaying chip number and barcode
- Meets all ICAR standards
- Disposable, single-use syringe
- Approved for use in pets by USDA/Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service
- Must be activated by owner registration
Microchip Instruction Sheet Scanner Instruction Sheet
Do you need a vet's prescription to buy microchips in a syringe? Customers in DE and the US Virgin Islands must email us a vet's prescription for this product.
Customers in CA, CT, IL, ME, NH, NJ and NY may need a prescription if ordering this starter kit. You are solely responsible for following the laws of your state. We reserve the right to refuse any order that may violate any federal, state or local laws or regulations.